We inspire executives, leaders, and teams to foster a learning environment where everyone is eager to work on themselves, reach their next level in their development, and build a culture of trust.
Our promise is for our clients to walk away with an increased ability to:
- Replace undesirable habits with thriving behaviors
- Manage appropriately their emotions and energy
- Initiate authentic and effective communications
- Lead with care, accountability and purpose
- Develop strong collaborations
- Be an inspiring leader of their organization
We are curious about any material and techniques that foster mindfulness and behavioral change (individual and collective). We are grateful for the effective Learning as Leadership methodology that has shaped our understanding and approach of the ego. We extended our toolbox by integrating concepts coming from mindfulness, emotional intelligence, storytelling, popular wisdom, research on positive neuroplasticity, and diversity issues. We are certified by the International Coach Federation and have integrated their core competencies into our practice. We are also trained to facilitate the Immunity to Change process (Lahey and Kegan), to practice Rational Self-Analysis (Maultsby), apply positive neuroplasticity tools (Hanson), and facilitate storytelling sessions (Isaacson).